Syllabus - Academic Integrity Policy
Instructor Hubert Cecotti from Fresno State uses the Fresno State syllabus template which provides detail about the academic integrity policy.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.5 Academic integrity or “code of ethics” is defined. Related institutional policies for students to adhere are clearly stated and/or links to those policies (e.g., online catalog; institution web page) is provided.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Hubert Cecotti , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-06-27
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.4 Course and institutional policies with which the learner is expected to comply are clearly stated within the course, or a link to current policies is provided.Learners are introduced to the purpose and structure of the course.