Course Home Page with Colorful Buttons
Instructor Paul Price from Fresno State, created a home page for the course that includes a Welcome Message and colorful buttons linked to the Start Here area, Syllabus, Modules, Question Cafe, and the instructor Contact information. The buttons are simple png images that can be used as large, colorful navigation buttons on a Canvas homepage. They simply need to be added to the page and a link inserted that takes the user to the relevant location within the site. When added to Canvas, they should be given alternative text reading, e.g., "Button Linking to the Start Here Page."
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and other course materials.
- Material Type: Button Images
- Author: Paul Price , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-07-17
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.