Syllabus Example for Learner Support (Technology)
The syllabus includes a statement of the technology needed to complete the course, as well as how to get help with technology. Canvas LMS and SJSU campus resources are listed and linked for easy student access.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.1 Instructor states her or his role in the support process.
- Objective: 7.2 The course syllabus (or related) lists and/or links to a clear explanation of the technical support provided by the campus and suggestions as to when and how students should access it.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Rachel Lazzeri-Aerts, Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-07-20
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.1 The course instructions articulate or link to a clear description of the technical support offered and how to obtain it.