Syllabus Example for Learner Support (Student Resources)
Rachel Lazzeri-Aerts, Instructor from San Jose State includes information for non-academic support resources/programs for students. More details and contact information for 3 key support programs are included. Weblinks, email, and phone numbers are listed for these 3 key programs.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.1 The instructor states their role in the support process and what type of things they can support.
- Objective: 7.4 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions as to the type of support students may receive from to the institution’s non-academic and non-technical student support services and resources can help students succeed and how they can access these services.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Rachel Lazzeri-Aerts, Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-07-20
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.4 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s student services and resources that can help learners succeed.