Matrix of Alignment of Module Objectives & Assignments
Sarah Jayyousi, an Instructor at CSU San Marcos, models a commitment to diversity, equity and and inclusion in the course syllabus which includes community guidelines that will help students work on cultural humility and prepare to work more effectively with diverse clients, groups and organizations. A course netiquette example is provided along with a detailed list or assignments, campus policies, etc.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.3 The learning activities (including the assignments and ungraded activities) must align to the course or module SLOs and promote or reference the specific SLO to be achieved.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Sarah Jayyousi, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, San Marcos
- Date Created: 2021-07-21
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 2: Learning Objectives (Competencies)
- Standard: 2.4 The relationship between learning objectives or competencies and learning activities is clearly stated.
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.1 The learning activities promote the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.