Content Page on Canvas App
This is an example of how a content page looks on the Canvas App on an Android, including a YouTube video, a heading, text, and a PowerPoint file. Sources for content are listed with full citations to model academic integrity and are positioned at the bottom of the page.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources Utilized
- Objective: 3.4 When possible, instructor promotes or provides options in terms of how students acquire course materials, including Open Educational Resources.
- Objective: 3.5 There is a variety of instructional material types and perspectives, while not overly relying on one content type such as text.
- Objective: 3.6 Modeling academic integrity, instructor appropriately cites all resources and materials used throughout the course.
- Material Type: Instructional Material
- Author: Rachel Lazzeri-Aerts, Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-07-22
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.3 The course models the academic integrity expected of learners by providing both source references and permissions for use of instructional materials.
- Standard: 4.5 A variety of instructional materials is used in the course.