Interactive Video Introduction to the Water Crisis
To reduce the amount of text, other media is used in this course to supplement or introduce some of the content. Using a video found on You Tube along with Edpuzzle students are actively engaged throughout the video as they answer questions about the water crisis.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.5 There is a variety of instructional material types that lead to more UDL/access and student engagement, while not overly relying on one content type such as text.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Joshua Reece, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-07-13
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.5 A variety of instructional materials is used in the course.