Interactive Video Introduction to the Water Crisis
Joshua Reece, an Instructor from Fresno State, uses a YouTube video along with EdPuzzle to activity engage students. Students are required to answer questions about the water crisis throughout the viewing experience.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.5 There is a variety of instructional material types that lead to more UDL/access and student engagement, while not overly relying on one content type such as text.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Joshua Reece , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-07-13
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.5 A variety of instructional materials is used in the course.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.