Using Live Demonstration to Teach Students Music
The instructor uses video editing software to put together this innovative and interactive percussion lecture. He uses a bucket to help demonstrate different pitches and tones. it ends in a great group performance
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media support the course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.3 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Material Type: Video
- Author : Allen Biggs
- Institution: San Francisco State University
- Date Created: 2016-02-25
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Moodle
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 6.2 Course tools promote learner engagement and active learning.