Using Live Demonstration to Teach Students Music
The instructor uses video editing software to put together this innovative and interactive percussion lecture. He uses a bucket to help demonstrate different pitches and tones. it ends in a great group performance
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.3 The instructor provides clear information regarding access to the technology and related resources required in the course.
Opening SFSU Percussion Ensemble 2016 in new window or tab.SFSU Percussion Ensemble 2016This link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Allen Biggs
- Institution: San Francisco State University
- Date Created: 2016-02-25
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Moodle
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 6.2 Course tools promote learner engagement and active learning.