Learner Support Resources in the Syllabus
The syllabus was created using an accessible syllabus template and includes an explanation of technical support, diversity statement and resources available to support students.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.2 The course syllabus (or related) lists and/or links to a clear explanation of the technical support provided by the campus and suggestions as to when and how students should access it.
- Objective: 7.3 Course syllabus (or related) provides an introduction to campus academic (non–technical) support services and resources available to support students in achieving their educational goals. E.g., Disability Support Services, Writing Center, Tutoring Center.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Juanita Jellyman, Instructor
- Institution: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Date Created: 2021-07-14
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.1 The course instructions articulate or link to a clear description of the technical support offered and how to obtain it.
- Standard: 7.3 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s academic support services and resources that can help learners succeed in the course.