Course Video Tour
Canvas course module
Meta Schettler, an Instructor from Fresno State, provides a video tour with consistent navigation and clear instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, campus support resources, campus policies and support files.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and other course materials.
Opening QLT-Video Course Tour in new window or tab.QLT-Video Course TourThis link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Canvas course module
- Author: Meta Schettler , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-07-24
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.