Active Learning Video using EdPuzzle
So Ra Baek, an Instructor from Cal Poly Pomona, shares a video which in which a lesson was created using using EdPuzzle. The instructor embeds 3 questions at different intervals in the video for students to self-check their learning.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.5 Throughout the semester, the instructor provides multiple opportunities to give feedback on students’ learning, and to help students "self-check" their learning.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
Opening Active Learning with Embedded Questions in new window or tab.Active Learning with Embedded Questions This link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: So Ra Baek , Instructor
- Institution: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Date Created: 2021-07-23
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.5 The types and timing of assessments provide learners with multiple opportunities to track their learning progress with timely feedback.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.