Syllabus - Alignment Chart
Maureen Smith, an Instructor at San Jose State University, provides an alignment matrix that aligns the weekly activities with the course level objectives. The matrix provides the assignments, points, percent of the total, minimum number of words, and affiliated learning outcomes.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.3 The learning activities (including the assignments and ungraded activities) must align to the course or module SLOs and promote or reference the specific SLO to be achieved.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Maureen Smith , Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-07-07
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 2: Learning Objectives (Competencies)
- Standard: 2.4 The relationship between learning objectives, learning activities, and assessments is made clear.
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.1 The learning activities help learners achieve the stated objectives.