Active Learning with EdPuzzle
Maori Redman, an Instructor at San Francisco State, uses EdPuzzle to add active learning questions to video presentations. The goal is to ensure that students are actively watching and getting them to think about what is happening in the video as they watch.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.5 Throughout the semester, the instructor provides multiple opportunities to give feedback on students’ learning, and to help students "self-check" their learning.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
Opening Cloud in a Bottle SP 21 in new window or tab.Cloud in a Bottle SP 21This link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Malori Redman , Instructor
- Institution: San Francisco State University
- Date Created: 2021-07-19
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.5 The course provides learners with multiple opportunities to track their learning progress with timely feedback.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.