Active Learning Using EdPuzzle
Elam Marcus, an Instructor at Cal Poly Pomona, uses EdPuzzle to place interactive content into an existing video. This exercise engages students with asynchronous content as they answer questions prompts during the lecture video.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.5 There is a variety of instructional material types that lead to more UDL/access and student engagement, while not overly relying on one content type such as text.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
Opening Jason Fung, MD Lecture: Therapeutic Fasting: Solving the Two Compartment Problem in new window or tab.Jason Fung, MD Lecture: Therapeutic Fasting: Solving the Two Compartment Problem This link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Marcus Elam , Instructor
- Institution: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Date Created: 2021-07-19
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.5 A variety of instructional materials is used in the course.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.