Active Learning Using EdPuzzle
Edpuzzle was used to place interactive content into an existing video. This exercise engages students with asynchronous content as they answer questions prompts during the lecture video.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.5 There is a variety of instructional material types that lead to more UDL/access and student engagement, while not overly relying on one content type such as text.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.3 The instructor provides clear information regarding access to the technology and related resources required in the course.
Opening Jason Fung, MD Lecture: Therapeutic Fasting: Solving the Two Compartment Problem in new window or tab.Jason Fung, MD Lecture: Therapeutic Fasting: Solving the Two Compartment ProblemThis link will take you to an external website in a new tab. Open Ended Question in Edpuzzle
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Marcus Elam, Faculty Developer
- Institution: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Date Created: 2021-07-19
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.5 A variety of instructional materials is used in the course.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.2 Course tools promote learner engagement and active learning.