Front Page Design Example
Canvas front page
An engaging and visually interesting front page design that uses header icons for easy access to course pages/content.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 5: Facilitation and Instruction
- Objective: 5.3 The instructor presents the course material and concepts in an effective and engaging manner.
QLT Section 8: Accessibility and Universal Design
- Objective: 8.5 Course documents and text materials created by the instructor or from external sources are in formats that are accessible to students with disabilities.
- Material Type: Canvas front page
- Author: Wura Jacobs, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Stanislaus
- Date Created: 2021-08-04
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 8: Accessibility and Usability
- Standard: 8.3 The course provides accessible text and images in files, documents, LMS pages, and web pages to meet the needs of diverse learners.