TEDEd Lesson: Nadine Burke-Harris - The Effects of Adverse Childhood Experiences
Instructor Andrea Duroy, an Instructor at CSU Stanislaus, created a lesson in TEDEd designed to be an interactive learning tool for students in an asynchronous course. After students watch the video, they are presented with open ended questions, links to learn more about the topic, and a guided discussion question.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
Opening How Childhood Trauma Affects Health Across a Lifetime in new window or tab.How Childhood Trauma Affects Health Across a LifetimeThis link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Video
- Author: Andrea Duroy , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Stanislaus
- Date Created: 2021-08-07
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.