Organized Homepage Using Bitmojis
Instructor Russell Ewick from CSU Stanislaus, provides a visually appealing homepage using Bitmojis to take the user to the Start Here, Syllabus, Student Services, and Modules 1-7. The course homepage also includes an instructor welcome video, instructor contact information, and instructions on how to start the course.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and other course materials.
- Objective: 1.2 Detailed instructor information is available to students and includes multiple and preferred formats for being contacted by students, availability information, brief biographical information including pronouns, and a picture of or video from the instructor.
- Material Type: Course HomePage
- Author: Russell Ewick , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Stanislaus
- Date Created: 2021-08-08
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.
- Standard: 1.8 The self–introduction by the instructor is professional and is available online.