Contemporary Issues Presentation
Instructor Grace Paradis from CSU Stanislaus, uses GoReact to help students learn about a topic that is not covered in depth during class. To strengthen the awareness of the topic, students are asked to further the GoReact discussion by asking critical thinking questions of their peers.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.1 The tools and media facilitate achievement of course learning objectives/outcomes.
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Grace Paradis , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Stanislaus
- Date Created: 2021-08-10
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.1 The tools used in the course support the learning objectives.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.