Course Home Page
Illustration / Graphic
Jesse Bower, an Instructor from Fresno State, shares a redesigned homepage with a clear brief welcome statement, image of the instructor, contact information and office hours and quick links to the main course components.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and other course materials.
- Objective: 1.2 Detailed instructor information is available to students and includes multiple and preferred formats for being contacted by students, availability information, brief biographical information including pronouns, and a picture of or video from the instructor.
- Material Type: Illustration / Graphic
- Author: Jesse Bower , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2021-08-13
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.
- Standard: 1.8 The self–introduction by the instructor is professional and is available online.