Academic Support Resources in Google Docs
Humboldt syllabi contain a list of Academic Support Resources that provide a wide variety of student services. Faculty can simply copy these into any existing resource also.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.3 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions to campus academic support services and resources available to support students in achieving their educational goals.
Opening Humboldt State University (HSU) Academic Support Resources in new window or tab.Humboldt State University (HSU) Academic Support ResourcesThis link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Kim Vincent-Layton, Instructional Designer / Developer
- Institution: Humboldt State University
- Date Created: 2014-08-01
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Moodle
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.3 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s academic support services and resources that can help learners succeed in the course.