Example VoiceThread Discussion
The group tool VoiceThread is embedded in Canvas and is used to enhance peer-to-peer engagement while adhering to accessibility and universal design principles. VoiceThread provides an accessible platform for audio, video, and text formats, encourages peer-to-peer discussion, and easily embedded in the Canvas Learning Management System.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Objective: 6.3 The instructor provides clear information regarding access to the technology and related resources required in the course.
- Material Type: Discussion
- Author: Carol Gabaldon, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, San Bernardino
- Date Created: 2021-08-13
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.2 Course tools promote learner engagement and active learning.
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.