Example VoiceThread Discussion
Instructor Carol Gabaldon from CSU San Bernardino, uses VoiceThread to enhance peer-to-peer engagement while adhering to accessibility and universal design principles. The tool VoiceThread provides an accessible platform for audio, video, and text formats, encourages peer-to-peer discussion, and is easily embedded in the Canvas Learning Management System.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Objective: 6.5 The media used in the course exhibits adequate visual and/or sound quality and promotes ease of use for the learner
Opening Voice Thread Activity with Discussion Prompts in new window or tab.Voice Thread Activity with Discussion PromptsThis link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Social Networking Tool
- Author: Carol Gabaldon , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, San Bernardino
- Date Created: 2021-08-13
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.