Academic Integrity Statement from Syllabus
Darra Hofman, an instructor from San Jose State, provides their syllabus which includes an expanded discussion of policy and supports, as well as an explanation of their approach to providing accommodations. The syllabus also explains the course environment, expectations around inclusion and equity, and explicitly invites students to participate in office hours.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.5 Academic integrity or “code of ethics” is defined. Related institutional policies for students to adhere are clearly stated and/or links to those policies (e.g., online catalog; institution web page) is provided.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Darra Hofman, Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-08-02
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.4 Course and institutional policies with which the learner is expected to comply are clearly stated within the course, or a link to current policies is provided.Learners are introduced to the purpose and structure of the course.