Annotated Bibliography Research Assignment
Courtney Donovan, an Instructor from San Francisco State University, provides an annotated bibliography assignment designed to help students gain research skills while working alongside a peer. The assignment provides a visual component using Canva to help students better understand key steps and also how to put together the assignment itself. The assignment also is organized using a transparent assignment design.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.3 The instructor articulates the purpose of all materials as to how they are related to the course and module learning objectives.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Courtney Donovan , Instructor
- Institution: San Francisco State University
- Date Created: 2021-08-11
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.1 The instructional materials contribute to the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 4.2 The relationship between the use of instructional materials in the course and completing learning activities is clearly explained.