This exemplar is an annotated bibliography, which is designed to help students gain research skills while working alongside a peer as well as myself. The assignment provides a visual component to help students better understand key steps and also how to put together the assignment itself.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.3 The instructor articulates the purpose of all materials as to how they are related to the course and module learning objectives.
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Courtney Donovan, Instructor
- Institution: San Francisco State University
- Date Created: 2021-08-11
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Moodle
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.1 The instructional materials contribute to the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 4.2 The relationship between the use of instructional materials in the course and completing learning activities is clearly explained.
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.