Video Walkthrough of Course and an Activity
Video created using Camtasia to show students steps to view a video of an article posted on Canvas. The video shows students how to download content in different formats so that it is more accessible and provides options for accessing lesson content.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and support files
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources Utilized
- Objective: 3.5 There is a variety of instructional material types and perspectives, while not overly relying on one content type such as text.
QLT Section 8: Accessibility and Universal Design
- Objective: 8.2 Instructor supports a range of learning styles and abilities for all students, rather than making reactive accommodations for those with registered disabilities.
- Material Type: Tutorial
- Author: Nanci Carr, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Northridge
- Date Created: 2020-02-03
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.4 The assessments used are sequenced, varied, and suited to the level of the course.
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.5 A variety of instructional materials is used in the course.