Required Textbook Information
Nanci Carr, an Instructor at CSU Northridge, includes this language in the syllabus stating that a specific edition of the textbook is required. This language lets the students know that if this edition is not used the assignments in the course will not align. The price of the textbook along with the formats available is also included.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.2 Syllabus clearly indicates whether textbooks and materials are required or recommended.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Nanci Carr , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Northridge
- Date Created: 2022-01-17
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.2 The relationship between the use of instructional materials in the course and completion of learning activities and assessments is clearly explained.