HSU Template - Online Technical Skills & Requirements
In this example, Kim Vincent-Layton an Instructional Designer at Humboldt State University, provides a basic template for all online courses. The template provides 6 tips for success as an online learner, attitude and technical skills required, and minimum hardware and software requirements. This can be modified to fit any class.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.6 A list of technical competencies necessary for course completion is provided, identifying and delineating the role/extent the online environment plays in the total course.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Kim Vincent-Layton, Instructional Designer / Developer
- Institution: California State Polytechnic University, Humboldt
- Date Created: 2022-09-27
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.6 Computer skills and digital information literacy skills expected of the learner are clearly stated.