Role of Instructor Participation
Amber Norwood, an Instructor from CSU Northridge, includes specific information in the syllabus about their role regarding participation in the course by including detailed Discussion Facilitation and Participation Guidelines.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.6 Instructor clearly explains their role regarding participation in the course. Instructor participates, facilitates student participation, and encourages students to take ownership and promote different points of view.
Opening Role of Instructor Participation in new window or tab.Role of Instructor ParticipationThis link will take you to an external website in a new tab.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Amber Norwood , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Northridge
- Date Created: 2022-10-27
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.3 The instructor’s plan for interacting with learners during the course is clearly stated.