Detailed Course Description & Format
Michelle Lopez, an Instructor from CSU Los Angeles, provides a detailed syllabus for CLS 1300. A sample of the course description is provided that is clear to students indicating the course is online and asynchronous and the topics covered and assessments taken.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.3 Course description includes the purpose and format of the course, as well as prerequisite knowledge and competencies, if applicable.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Michelle Lopez, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Los Angeles
- Date Created: 2022-10-28
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.2 Learners are introduced to the purpose and structure of the course.
- Standard: 1.7 Expectations for prerequisite knowledge in the discipline and/or any required competencies are clearly stated.