Collaborative Jamboard Activity
Kim McCarthy, an Instructor from CSU San Marcos, uses Google Jamboard for class collaboration. Students respond to the question prompt posted on the Jamboard. They then interact with each other by posting a picture, drawing, text, or a "stickie note" in response to the prompt.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Material Type: Discussion
- Author: Kim McCarthy , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, San Marcos
- Date Created: 2022-10-18
- Course Format: Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.