Peer Review Feedback Guide With Guiding Questions
Courtney Donovan, an Instructor from San Francisco State University, provides an annotated bibliography assignment designed to help students gain research skills while working alongside a peer. The peer review guide is organized with guiding questions to assist students in providing feedback to a peer's assignment.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Courtney Donovan, Instructor
- Institution: San Francisco State University
- Date Created: 2022-11-17
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.