Course & Module Objectives aligned to Assignments
Michelle Lopez, an Instructor from CSU Los Angeles, provides a detailed syllabus for CLS 1300. A sample of the course and module objectives are provided along with a list of the type of assessments used to evaluate the CLOs.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.3 The learning activities (including the assignments and ungraded activities) must align to the course or module SLOs and promote or reference the specific SLO to be achieved.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Michelle Lopez , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Los Angeles
- Date Created: 2022-12-06
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 2: Learning Objectives (Competencies)
- Standard: 2.4 The relationship between learning objectives, learning activities, and assessments is made clear.
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.1 The learning activities help learners achieve the stated objectives.