Student Resources - Technical and Academic
Michelle Lopez, an Instructor from CSU Los Angeles, provides a detailed syllabus for CLS 1300. Included in the syllabus is a detailed clear table of the Student Resources including ITS Help Desk, and Academic Campus resources.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.2 The course syllabus and LMS include links with clear explanations of the types of technical support that include the day and hours of availability and location/ways students may access the supports.
- Objective: 7.3 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions to campus academic support services and resources available to support students in achieving their educational goals.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Michelle Lopez, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Los Angeles
- Date Created: 2022-12-07
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.1 The course instructions articulate or link to a clear description of the technical support offered and how to obtain it.
- Standard: 7.3 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s academic support services and resources that can help learners succeed in the course.