Non-Academic and Non-Technical Student Support Services
Michelle Lopez, an Instructor from CSU Los Angeles, provides a detailed syllabus for CLS 1300. Included are the non-academic and non-technical student support services. Each resource includes a link to the website, contact information and location.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 7: Learner Support and Resources
- Objective: 7.4 Course syllabus and LMS include links with descriptions as to the type of support students may receive from to the institution’s non-academic and non-technical student support services and resources can help students succeed and how they can access these services.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Michelle Lopez , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Los Angeles
- Date Created: 2022-12-07
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 7: Learner Support
- Standard: 7.4 Course instructions articulate or link to the institution’s student services and resources that can help learners succeed.