Required Course Materials
Michelle Lopez, an Instructor from CSU Los Angeles, provides a detailed syllabus for CLS 1300. Included is a list of the required textbooks and students are given a choice in how they want to acquire these resources. All textbooks and films are properly cited.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.1 Instructor provides students adequate time, notice and options (when possible) to acquire course materials, including textbooks ordered through campus processes per federal guidelines.
- Objective: 3.2 Syllabus clearly indicates whether textbooks and materials are required or recommended.
- Objective: 3.6 Modeling academic integrity, instructor appropriately cites all resources and materials used throughout the course.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Michelle Lopez, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Los Angeles
- Date Created: 2022-12-07
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.2 The relationship between the use of instructional materials in the course and completing learning activities is clearly explained.
- Standard: 4.3 The course models the academic integrity expected of learners by providing both source references and permissions for use of instructional materials.