Course Communication and Netiquette Statement
Mary Bennett, Instructional Designer at Fresno State and CSU QLT Manager, provides a sample of the QLT Course Communication and Netiquette Statement that is in the syllabus. The statement provides nine statements that can be used or modified for any course.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.4 Online course etiquette expectations across relevant communication and dialog modalities (e.g., email, chat, online discussion forums, messaging threads) are presented and clear to the student, addressing diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Mary Bennett , Instructional Designer / Developer
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2023-01-25
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.3 Communication expectations for online discussions, email, and other forms of interaction are clearly stated.