Final Course Reflection
Mary Bennett, an Instructional Designer at Fresno State and the QLT Program Manager, shares a creative use of Meme's for the final course reflection. Course participants are asked to share a piece of advice or a tip for someone else taking the course and why it is important. Students are encouraged to not only reply by text but also create a Meme illustrating their advice.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 8: Accessibility and Universal Design
- Objective: 8.1 Course design and activities enact the core principles of Universal Design for Learning by incorporating multiple means of representation, action and expression, and engagement. Accessibility is therefore embedded in the course design rather than a reactive accommodation for those with registered disabilities.
QLT Section 9: Course Summary and Wrap–Up
- Objective: 9.1 The instructor provides students opportunities to ask questions as a form of closure and to foster insight into accomplishments.
- Material Type: Discussion
- Author: Mary Bennett , Instructional Designer / Developer
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2023-01-25
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.4 The assessments used are sequenced, varied, and suited to the level of the course.
- QM General Standard 8: Accessibility and Usability
- Standard: 8.1 Course navigation facilitates ease of use.