CSU QLT Course Technology Skills and Learner Expectations and Attribute Checklist
Instructional Designer and CSU QLT Course Manager, Mary Bennett from Fresno State shares the CSU QLT course technology skills that are required to be successful in the QLT training courses. Additionally, the learner attributes and expectations to be successful in an online course are shared. These can be used or modified for any course.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.6 A list of technical competencies necessary for course completion is provided, identifying and delineating the role/extent the online environment plays in the total course.
- Material Type: Syllabus
- Author: Mary Bennett , Instructional Designer / Developer
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2023-01-25
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.6 Technical skills and digital information literacy skills expected of the learner are clearly stated