QLT Course Summary Announcement
Mary Bennett, Instructional Designer and QLT Course Manager, shares a sample of a final announcement that is sent to participants at the end of the "Reviewing Courses Using the QLT Rubric." The announcement summarizes major course themes, and wraps up the course with a reminder about expectations to complete the course successfully (85 points or more) and when final grades will be posted.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 9: Course Summary and Wrap–Up
- Objective: 9.2 The instructor provides closure to wrap-up the course.
- Material Type: Summary Announcement
- Author: Mary Bennett , Instructional Designer / Developer
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2023-01-25
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.5 The course provides learners with multiple opportunities to track their learning progress with timely feedback.