Peer Engagement using Google Jamboard
Alycia Granado, Instructor from CSU San Barnardino, created a Jamboard assignment for online child development courses. This Jamboard activity encourages both active learning and peer engagement. Students will share their knowledge of attachment styles, behaviors, and mediators.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 5: Facilitation and Instruction
- Objective: 5.9 The course resources, student tasks, activities, assessments, and instructional strategies build upon students’ individual strengths and assets as it pertains to their cultural and linguistic backgrounds and funds of knowledge.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.2 Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Alycia Granado , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, San Bernardino
- Date Created: 2023-08-11
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 6: Course Technology
- Standard: 6.3 A variety of technology is used in the course.