Collaborative Note-Taking Space Using Google Slides
Katy Tarrant, an Instructor at Fresno State, developed a collaborative note taking space in Google Slides. The collaborative space will promote student agency in note taking work as others will see the work. Additionally, this resource will allow students to have access to different perspectives and interpretations of the lecture material
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 4: Student Interaction and Community
- Objective: 4.4 Learning activities facilitate and support active learning that encourages frequent and ongoing peer–to–peer engagement.
QLT Section 5: Facilitation and Instruction
- Objective: 5.9 The course resources, student tasks, activities, assessments, and instructional strategies build upon students’ individual strengths and assets as it pertains to their cultural and linguistic backgrounds and funds of knowledge.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Katy Tarrant , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Fresno
- Date Created: 2023-08-03
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.2 Learning activities provide opportunities for interaction that support active learning.