Alternative Assessment - Infographic Assignment
The original assignment attached to this resource was a summative assessment (e.g., essay) that students submitted regarding their leadership philosophy. The revised assignment is a Leadership Philosophy Infographic using a formative low-stakes alternative assessment strategy.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment and Evaluation of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.3 The learning activities (including graded assignments as well as ungraded activities) promote the achievement of the student learning outcomes.
- Objective: 2.5 Throughout the semester, instructor provides multiple opportunities to give feedback on student learning, as well as helping students “self–check” their learning.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Stefanee Maurice, Instructor
- Institution: California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Date Created: 2021-02-10
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 2: Learning Objectives (Competencies)
- Standard: 2.4 The relationship between learning objectives or competencies and learning activities is clearly stated.
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.5 The course provides learners with multiple opportunities to track their learning progress with timely feedback.
- QM General Standard 5: Learning Activities and Learner Interaction
- Standard: 5.1 The learning activities promote the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.