Alternative Assessment - Infographic Assignment
Maurice Stefanee, an Instructor at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, provides students choice in developing a Leadership Philosophy Infographic assignment which also includes citations for technology resources .
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 3: Instructional Materials and Resources
- Objective: 3.6 Modeling academic integrity, instructor appropriately cites all resources and materials used throughout the course.
QLT Section 5: Facilitation and Instruction
- Objective: 5.2 The instructor clearly helps students make connections between the content and the course activities, and how their life experience and mastery of concepts gained in the course will integrate into their college degree, future career, and role as a global citizen.
- Material Type: Assignment
- Author: Stefanee Maurice, Instructor
- Institution: California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
- Date Created: 2021-02-10
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 4: Instructional Materials
- Standard: 4.3 The course models the academic integrity expected of learners by providing both source references and permissions for use of instructional materials.