Rubric Sample for a Project
Betsy Eudey, an Instructor at CSU Stanislaus, developed a rubric for a project which includes a reflection and students have options for producing their assignment (written document, video presentation, creative work).
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.4 The assessment instruments (e.g., rubrics, grading sheets) are detailed and appropriate to the student work and respective outcomes being assessed. This includes assessing modes of online participation and contributions.
QLT Section 6: Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Objective: 6.4 Acceptable technological formats for assignment completion and submissions have been articulated.
- Material Type: Assessment Tool
- Author: Betsy Eudey, Instructor
- Institution: California State University, Stanislaus
- Date Created: 2021-02-19
- Course Format: Online
- LMS: Canvas
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.5 Minimum technology requirements for the course are clearly stated, and information on how to obtain the technologies is provided.
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.1 The assessments measure the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 3.3 Specific and descriptive criteria are provided for the evaluation of learners’ work, and their connection to the course grading policy is clearly explained.
- Standard: 3.4 The assessments used are sequenced, varied, and suited to the level of the course.