Rubric for IST 2410 Final project
Benjamin Becerra, an Instructor at CSU San Bernardino, developed a rubric to assess the final summative project that students take in a database management course. The elements included in the rubric cover all areas of the course, including the application of specific software. and provide an explanation of what each category means.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 2: Assessment of Student Learning
- Objective: 2.4 The assessment instruments (e.g., rubrics, grading sheets) are detailed and appropriate to the student work and respective outcomes being assessed. This includes assessing modes of online participation and contributions.
- Material Type: Assessment Tool
- Author: Benjamin Becerra , Instructor
- Institution: California State University, San Bernardino
- Date Created: 2021-02-17
- Course Format: Online, Hybrid / Blended
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 3: Assessment and Measurement
- Standard: 3.1 The assessments measure the achievement of the stated learning objectives or competencies.
- Standard: 3.3 Specific and descriptive criteria are provided for the evaluation of learners’ work, and their connection to the course grading policy is clearly explained.
- Standard: 3.4 The assessments used are sequenced, varied, and suited to the level of the course.