Sample Course Home Page
Debra Hunter, an Instructor at San Jose State University, designed this home page to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to access course content. The intuitive layout includes buttons and links to course modules, a short video introducing the instructor, and 'Quick Link' buttons to frequently accessed course components.
QLT Objectives Met
QLT Section 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Objective: 1.1 Instructor uses course environment to provide clear and detailed instructions for students to begin accessing all course components, such as syllabus, course calendar, assignments, and other course materials.
- Objective: 1.3 Course description includes the purpose and format of the course, as well as prerequisite knowledge and competencies, if applicable.
- Material Type: Course Home Page
- Author: Debra Hunter , Instructor
- Institution: San Jose State University
- Date Created: 2021-02-21
- Course Format: Online
QM Standard Equivalents
- QM General Standard 1: Course Overview and Introduction
- Standard: 1.1 Instructions make clear how to get started and where to find various course components.
- Standard: 1.2 Learners are introduced to the purpose and structure of the course.
- Standard: 1.7 Required prior knowledge in the discipline and/or any required competencies are clearly stated in the course site.